Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where to begin??


And we're back!!! Yes, after almost 8 long weeks of being gone, we are back home and finally got our new computer! That's right, our old laptop crashed on us, forcing us to buy this beautiful new black lightning machine! This guy is SO QUICK! It is amazing compared to our old one. The Black Lightning. Nice. Anyway, if is hard to remember what happened 2 months ago, but I've GOT to catch up, so here are a few pictures of things that apparantly happened! Enjoy!
It is seriously SO hard to get a picture of these two sitting still. Here are Kate and Kara @ 17 months.




Kate, 17 months.

Kara, finally catching up to her sister in # of teeth...

I don't think Kate really enjoyed this, but she has the most delicious cheeks. I love them!!


Zach will finally take a soother! Just kidding. A lady at church gave the girls a candy soother and Zach took to it like a charm. Imagine that. :) Why didn't I think of that when he was a baby. Anyway, he had fun pretending to be a baby that day. I threw it out the next...whoops. :)

No comments: