How could I forget these?! These are some of the shots Kamry took while we were all at Echo. She got some gooders. Thanks Kams!

This is a HILARIOUS picture I think. NOT ONE of the "babies" are looking, but Zach's got his pinecone!! From left to right...Kate, Zach, Julie's Claire Bear, Joanie's Jaxson-ian, Kara, and Jason and Kamry's Talia in front.

Another awesome shot... :)
Ah, picture taking with babies is so fun!

My Three.

Another attempt at a picture where all of them are looking, and looking nice. Maybe I'm asking for too much. I am.
I'm trying Grandma Jo, I am!!!

The greatest shot of Zach and his guns.
He'll flex for you anytime. All you have to do is ask him.

Another goodie of Zach. He loved these HUGE goggles.

Awww...

Where'd her arms go?? She thought she was pretty funny!
4 comments:
Hahaha! Look at all those kids! Your kiddies are so cute! When are you coming home?!
cute cute cute!
Oh my goodness. My favourites are the last two of the girls! Kate looks super adorable and it's so funny what kids think is hilarious. Kara was right, it IS funny!
We love Zac's flexing picture.. he's so cute.
Kimi, Brandon & Lily
Post a Comment