Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve after we all opened our Christmas pjs. My mom made the girls cute little night shirts. And Zach loves his dino pjs mom. Thanks!

The girlies in their Christmas nightgowns.

I had to put this one in. Kate's expression cracks me up. Kara looks a little lost there too.
Kamry took a couples picture of everyone in their
pjs too. :) Well, I got new
loungey pants and a cozy teal
hoody, does that count?

THIS was the ultimate moment of the entire vacation I would say. Look at Cynthia's face. That's how good it was...

For the last couple months Julie compiled a book of pictures and memories that we all contributed to. Every person was supposed to shoot for 50 memories. I think I got to 48! Pretty good! Anyway, they ended up with this incredible memory book with old pictures and all of
their kids memories. PRICELESS! Almost every night after we put the kids to bed we sat around, read memories, and reminisced. THAT was my favorite memory of this holiday. So special.

Everyone checking out the coolest present ever.

Arranging all of the gifts. Christmas for 21 people in one house!!!

AMAZING!

Isn't that incredible!!!
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

Of course all of my kids decided to sleep in on Christmas morning. I was so excited to see their excitement. I wanted to wake them up! Christmas definitely is more magical with kids around.

Kate got a new hat and had to wear it around. :)

Zach has wanted a clown jack in the box for a LONG time. Doesn't he look thrilled?

Grandma gave him an electric guitar!

Love the rocker faces.
Yah!!!

This was probably the most popular (aka most fought over) toy. A Handy Manny Tool set.

Santa brought Kara a Jessie. She loves "
Yessie!!!"

And Kate got Woody...

And Zach got a WORKING BUZZ WITH WINGS! Just like he's waited and asked for. He loves Buzz. It really is a cool toy!


See...he LOVES Buzz
Lightyear.
BOXING DAY!!!

Grandma put the girls on the counter and gave them some chips.

Kara thought she'd feed her sister. I tried to capture the sweet, cute moment...

...but then Kate accidentally bit Kara's fingers!! SAD!!! Kara looks betrayed. Crushed! How could she?!!

We did a lot of this while we were there. Leslie is a master crocheter. I made 2 hats with flowers on them for the
girlies, and soon for me, and something else that turned out
SOOO cute but I can't post a picture until its recipient receives it. :) Curious?

And man I wish I got the front of this. Jason was helping his mom out.
Whatta guy. He was wearing the manliest apron. Purple flowers, ruffles. Gotta love it.

This is how you go in the hot tub in Canada. :)

This picture is awesome. With all of the family around we did a lot of THIS over the holidays. Basically everyone got some form of belly bug. Barfing and pooing everywhere. So much fun. At least we didn't gain tons of weight!
3 comments:
we have twinner swimsuits. we are so cool.
Fun holiday Amers! We are enjoying the pictures and wishing we could hug all of you. By the way, THANKS FOR THE DARLING BABY GIRL BOOTIES, HEADBAND,AND BRACELETS!!! They are awfully cute and I'll post a picture of the lucky recipient modeling them for you. Very impressive. Thanks to your sister in law for sharing her amazing talents with you! I'd love to learn now. We love you!
I can't believe that picture of all the presents around the tree...crazy! And that memory book does look awesome! I would love something like that when I a geezer. And I love the first pic of you guys on Christmas eve, so cute!
Post a Comment