A LOOK INTO THE HIGHS OF THE LOWS!
awwww what an adorable baby! and it's a perfect fit!!
love the shoes! i am jealous you know how to crochet! help!!!!
Nice work Amelia!!
What a cutie! You are soooo talented! You need to start selling your stuff!
Adorable...you're so talented! I sort of wish I would have worked on something, but I still feel too lazy :) She's lucky to have such a fun aunt! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
awwww what an adorable baby! and it's a perfect fit!!
love the shoes! i am jealous you know how to crochet! help!!!!
Nice work Amelia!!
What a cutie! You are soooo talented! You need to start selling your stuff!
Adorable...you're so talented! I sort of wish I would have worked on something, but I still feel too lazy :) She's lucky to have such a fun aunt! :)
Post a Comment