Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Warmer April Fools!

Zach celebrating that IT IS FINALLY WARM ENOUGH TO GO OUTSIDE! HALLELUJAH!!!

He came down from his "quiet time" and found me outside chipping ice trying to get rid of the HUGE ice/puddle in front of my house. He had redressed himself. He is really celebrating the sun in his too small tropical attire. Pretty sure they are size 2. :) He loves those shorts though.
This was taken March 30th. See how much more we have to melt? It has been 1 week positive temperatures of I can see 1.5 feet of grass around the edges now. Slowly but surely. My kids are LOVING the puddles and mud. Yuck.


Just another version of my hooded towels.



I'm pregnant with twins again.



APRIL FOOLS!!!! This April fools I was a lame brain. Or lazy. :) But it worked. I wrote down colors next to my entrees for dinner. Each person picked out a color and got whatever those chose in that order. It worked for Justin and Zach. I gave up on the girls. :) Zach always asks if we can pick crayons again at dinner.

Oh yeah, and I had Justin close his eyes and choose his utensils for the night from a bunch I had in my hand. This is what he picked...a baster! HA! The main course was spaghetti. Tee hee.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Hahaha! The utensils idea is funny! I tried to tell Joe I was ready to get prego RIGHT now, ...apparently it was too realistic of a thing for me to bring up and he didn't even care. He was like, "Oh. Okay. Well....." BOOOOO! Not a clever enough idea!!

Love Zach's shorty shorts! He can join Jackson's club!

Jordana said...

I was so lame this year, I did nothing! Boo. I like the colours idea, that's cute. And Kepler finally just stopped wearing his 12-18 mo. swimsuit (not just around the house that was his actual swim suit) and he's almost 3! Poor kid. Now he has a 3T swimsuit that's too big that he will probably wear for the next 2-3 years. :)

Julie said...

Well done! Still more than I did. Those picts of Zach in the snow with his shorts are great!

Katie said...

Yay for warmth! We did the funny utensil thing, and I realized that I need more kitchen utensils in my house! They will be fun memories. :) )oh... and what a good sport Justin is! Tino got up and got a fork in the middle of our dinner... and was scowled at by 4 tradition loving women. He quickly went back to using his purple rubber-tipped baby spoon to eat his dinner.) :)