Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Caterpillars!!

In front of our house is this big, branchy, barky, and apparently caterpillary tree!!! The kids played out here on a VERY WINDY day for a LONG time looking for caterpillars and carrying them everywhere. I know this post will make SEVERAL of my friends and family cringe. What? It's a caterpillar. Enjoy!!!! :)


They were beautiful! Blue, red, white, yellow...poisonous?? Hope not.

This was the first WINDY day in Lethbridge. Man was it windy!

They let them crawl ALL over! Fun guys! Not gross!
The little feet would sometime stick like Velcro to your fingers and hurt a little, so I got them some sticks to carry them around on.
Heaven, hey Zach?!
Looking for more. There were so many that day!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I think I might barf. Actually, I used to love caterpillars until one webbed onto my hand and was dangling from it. That freaked me out and ever since then I have had no desire to have them a part of my life. Never. Ever. Again!