Saturday, November 12, 2011

Edmonton for Annie!!!



One weekend in mid October I decided to be brave and take the kids on a whirlwind trip up to Edmonton all by myself. It was the last time I could without driving in the snow and a few of my good buddies were in the play "Annie". We stayed with Jason and Kamry, saw some neighbors and friends, cried when I saw and then went into my own house (pregnancy hormones to the max) and had a good quick trip. I didn't take many photos...too busy! But we had fun...(except for when I had to put them to bed and it took hours. At least they went to bed for Kamry one night in 5 minutes flat. No fuss. What's with that??) I really miss Edmonton and my home and all of the wonderful people there. Lethbridge is great and we are just fine and getting settled, but going up there made me miss Edmonton again.
Us at "Annie." It was seriously SO good. The orphans were so cute and did a great job!

 
 Playing at Talia's house. :) Zach LOVES Talia and she loves him. They are pretty cute together. We bought Zach's costume while we were up there. Dash from Incredibles. It is a sweet costume and he loved it! He pretty much lived in it until Halloween came around. And Jace is pretty much the cutest little baby boy around.
Cousins!! Thanks for letting us stay Jason and Kamry!

No comments: