Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Leaves are falling all around!!!

Moving to Lethbridge we had a few new things come to our life. 2 deciduous trees in our yard, and LOTS of wind!!! These two combined with autumn time make for lots of leaves! The wind usually blows toward our house (going to have HUGE snow drifts in the winter...yikes) and I am pretty sure that we are getting all of our neighbors leaves in our back yard. We have an Aspen tree in the front (I think?!) and an apple tree in the back. But there were definitely a lot of leaves that I didn't recognize on our lawn! Anyway, while Justin raked and bagged up 16 bags of leaves, we jumped in them and made them a bigger mess! Thanks for  the fun hon!




Kate not knowing what is about to hit her. Wait, who am I kidding. She's lived with Zach for 3 years now. I am sure she knows just what is going to happen next. :)




It was just a little bright out. :)

4 comments:

Brett said...

you're such a fun mom. I love all the pictures and the colors. So fun!

Jenny Fitzner said...

p.s. that comment above was from me! I was on Brett's account. OOPS!

Kamry Low said...

holy leaves! i'm sure justin love racking them all up! crazy!!!! at least your kids had a wicked pile to play in

Maren said...

I didn't know you and Brett were so close. ;) And I CANNOT believe it... 16 bags. Gross. That's a lot of leaves. But so fun to play in!