Friday, December 2, 2011

Puppies!!!

The girl that cuts my hair just got a new dog. I was a bit shocked the first time I saw it because the poor thing had extremely large, saggy nipples. She said she wasn't pregnant, she had just been overbred and nursed a lot in the last few years and so she looked like that. I completely understood that and felt for the poor mama!!! :) A few weeks later I saw a status update on her facebook page. "Who wants to buy a puppy?!" They had purchased a pregnant dog without ANYONE knowing of it!!! So this lovely lady is now caring for her 18 month old son, a dog, a cat, and 6 puppies!!! They will be ready for Christmas day. How perfect is that! Wouldn't that be a perfect FUN Christmas present to open up. With a red bow on her collar, just like Lady and the Tramp. Aw!! I thought about it for a bit...but this lovely lady is taking care of 3 kids 4 and under and adding another one to the brood in 5 months! Plus, I just finished potty training! And would hate the dog hair all over, but oh, they were SOO cute and tempting! That's how they get ya! I knew the kids would love seeing them, so I took them over when I got my bangs cut. Boy was I right!
Pretty sure I captured pure JOY in this picture!!! Exudes happiness!

"Please mom!!!" Getting those puppy dog eyes from the Zach and the dog. I wanted to say yes so bad. But obviously not really. I just need a rent-a-pet.


Oh my goodness. Just snuggling.
So happy and so sweet!


Just a big blob of cuteness. They all just cuddled up together and fell asleep. That one in the top right corner is mine. :) Maddox was his name. She was so funny, she named them all Star's baby names... Bronx, Maddox, Lola, Pippa, Jagger & Kingston. :) Pretty cute...and funny/odd how those names suit dogs more than people.

No comments: