I was in charge of baking sugar cookies for Zach's preschool Halloween party, so that morning we invited some of our good friends over and did cookies. The kids loved rolling out their dough and then later decorating their own creations. Fun messes.
They were THAT good. :)
Daddy even stopped by on his break for 10 minutes! That is one perk of living in a small town. Everything is so close it makes things like this possible! He helped Zach decorate...
...and eat his cookie. Caught ya hon. The funny thing is they were supposed to save their cookies for their snack at the end of the party. Way to go hon. Rule breaker. I bet all the other kids were jealous.
I love Zach's proud face here. :) So cute. Markers on pumpkins and then they just wiped it right off. Genius.
:)
Another fun activity was when they threw the yarn ball around to all of the classmates and made a spider web. Great idea. Zach always wants to do this at home. We need to have more kids!
Class picture. Cute little kidlets all dressed up. :) I don't love the gross, spooky, yucky side of Halloween, but the cutesy pumpkin kids dressed up stuff is fun!
1 comment:
Fun! That is exactly why I have Hannah in preschool, so she can do fun stuff, cause I'm too lame to organize anything.
Post a Comment