Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Horsin' Around

Time out...
Before we went to California we had special visitors! Julie and Brian and their cutie Claire spent the week in Cardston, but were up visiting and playing with us and even slept over a few nights! It was so fun. And curly haired Claire is so cute and grown up now! Anyway, we went to see Grandma and Grandpa French with them and had a good time.



 Really, can they come much cuter??? We'll see...she's the one with 2 sisters on the way!


 The Ranch Hands.
Grandpa French and Zach.

 With 4 of their great grand kids.

 I think this picture is so sweet. :) Kate and Grandpa French.
 Each of the kids on a horse in the field. Was I a little nervous...yes. Especially when Grandpa asked if Justin had a rope. "No, only jumper cables." "Ok. Well, why don't you get them." WHAT! I will not be bringing jumper cable near those horses when my babies are on them! I am sure it would have been fine, but I was very relieved when Justin declined. :)
 Look at those piggy tails.
 Grandpa is convinced that Zach will be taking over the ranch. Right now, Zach wouldn't mind! He loved it!

And this one I had to throw in. This is at our ward Christmas party. Both of their names are Justin AND they (or their wives) have the same taste. HA! Definitely twins separated at birth.

2 comments:

Maren said...

How fun! I love the laid-back farm life feel. Every year when I go to Hill Spring and hang out on the farm I feel so relaxed and free. Shoulda been a cow girl I guess. And too bad Joe isn't in that last pic! Haha! I guess his name isn't close enough to Justin, but it starts with a J!

Unknown said...

Those pics of your kids on the horses are so cute! And that one of Kate and her great grandpa is adorable! My girls both love riding on horses too. Every year and the Webster reunion we go on horse rides and the girls go by themselves! Someone is holding on to a rope to guide them but it still makes me nervous! I hate riding on horses, they scare me, I always think they are going to eat my feet!