The 4A Provincial Basketball Tourney (like going to State!) were in Cardston this year! Justin's youngest brother, Dallin...the LAST Low...was playing in Provincials. Justin took a day off and we all stayed in Cardston over the weekend to watch the games! Here was the girls' favorite part...the cheerleaders! They were trying to copy everything they did. It was funny to watch. Don't get any ideas girls...sorry!
(Warning...Video is semi long and monotonous, but still cute!)
AND COUGARS WIN!!! That's right, for the first time in 58 years they won the provincial basketball tournament! It was kind of cool because a grandson of a guy that won the tourney 58 years ago was on the team this year. Genentic. Here is all of the Dallin Low support group. Minus Grandma French. Where is Grandma French?!His Aunt Tammy and Uncle Ron and cousins from magrath and even a couple from Edmonton were there! So nice! "Dal who? DALLIN!" (That's the cheer that the kids and I do. :) Pretty awesome!) He did SOO good. Especially for being injured the whole season. Poor guy. Anyway, he ended up being MVP of the league! It is sad that it is over, especially for Brian and Cynthia who for over 15 years have been watching and supporting Cougar basketball there in Cardston with all of their kids. But what a way to go out. WINNING 4A PROVINCIAL BASKETBALL TOURNEY!!
And not that it is all about me, but how is it fair to throw the prego lady in the tent shirt front and center. I don't think so... :)
We were there over St. Patrick's Day. I was exhausted, so Justin let me sleep in (bless him!!) and got up with the kids. If I was home I would have dyed something green for breakfast and thought, sad. Oh well. But then I went upstairs and Grandma had made them green waffles and green eggs! Good work Cynthia!! Oh, and Justin wasn't wearing green. He definitely got pinched.
We visited Great Grandma and Grandpa Low while we were there. The kids always love to see them. They do miss their old place though and always ask about the Hungry Hungry hippo game they used to play at their house.
Girls with Great Grandma Low. They like to visit her...especially since they found her treat drawer!
Then they each took turns trying on Grandpa's hat.
It's backwards dear...but you are still cute. ;)
Great Grandpa's hat and gloves.
I love watching Grandpa with them. It is sad because he is forgetting a lot, but he still sings to them and plays with them and makes them laugh. Such a great man.

1 comment:
I love the video because it seems like every one in the crowd is watching your girls instead of the actual cheerleaders. Sorry Amelia. It's their destiny to be cheerleaders. Just embrace it. ;) And you look wonderful in that pic! Nice "tent" comment. I think you are bring too hard on yourself and need to remember how beautiful you actually look. THAT is why you are front and centre my dear! So there.
Post a Comment