Happy Father's Day!
Father's Day worked out to be the day before we left on our Utah vacation/reunion. AND Justin just had his birthday! Let's spread out the celebrations a little bit people??! Although really, Justin deserves to be celebrated every day. ;) He really is an AMAZING dad. People often say that I am superwoman since surviving a toddler and twins and now we added another, but honestly, without Justin this ship would not be sailing so smoothly! He keeps everything in order and in line and helps bring some sanity to our fun house. :) Thank you for all of the dishes, baths, stories, bedtimes, meals, and referring you help with dearee! The kids love you so much and I love you more! :)
His morning started out with a tiny bit of sleeping in with Addie girl.
...While I made this! Yum. I love breakfast. I want that fruit salad again. This meal sure helped us clean out our fridge before leaving on vacation! And the kids ate every last bite without prodding. That's a successful meal.
So Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers out there. I really do have 3 of the BEST fathers in my life. Love them and am SO grateful for them all. At church they handed out a huge cookie to each dad...not to compare, but you know what we got? A beautiful carnation. A flower. Yep. Next time how about a flower WITH a chocolate attached to it or something. We are women, but we still enjoy a treat! :) No matter. Justin had to share his cookie with all of us anyway. Poor guy. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment