Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Girls in White dresses...

Here are some random girly pictures. :)

 My month old Adaleigh all zonked out.

I love when I catch my kids like this...play time!!! Outside in tennis shoes, a Rapunzel dress up dress, sunglasses, and a bucket. Pretty sure she was collecting caterpillars. Yum.

I love this picture. Addie girl is 1 month here. Justin was holding her and I said "Smile Just!" Miss Adaleigh smiled too. :) Love this girl. She is seriously the smiliest baby, almost from birth. So fun.

Recently I've been bringing Addie into the girls room when I put them to bed. I feel like it helps them calm down a bit. We read stories and then pray and sing songs. She might look a little scared here, but Addie LOVES when we sing to her and smiles the whole time. This was the first night I did it. It was so cute to see all of my girls. :) They thought it was pretty special.
A little more relaxed...
Okay, too much love!
My sleeping beauties. :)

  
 Justin's cousin Jaclyn got married. Kara was ALL about this wedding! She LOVES brides and dresses. Once we were at the temple and saw a bride. We didn't know her, but she just wanted to go up to her and see her and talk to her and tell her her white dress was beautiful. What a girly girl.

 Congratulations Jaclyn and Justin!! Funny thing is that Jaclyn and her mom always talked about her finding her "Justin" (talking about my Justin, her cousin). Well, she did just that! With the name Justin and all! They are a beautiful couple and will do so well together. I love weddings. They make me so happy!!
The girls LOVED the reception and all of the decorations and pictures of Jaclyn and Justin. They were so fun and funny about it! "Oh mom! Look at this one! There's Jaclyn. She's bootiful." She sure was. A beautiful bride Jaclyn!

No comments: