Saturday, September 22, 2012

Magrath Water Slide!

My good friend Heather rents out the Magrath Stake Campground waterslide a few times a summer. Luckily we were home for one of the days she rented late in August, and it was a gorgeous hot day! Leslie and Benson were with us too, but somehow escaped the camera. I don't know how I missed his cute shark hat swimming suit. :( They must have left before I got my camera out. Anyway, my fam...if we do the 2014 reunion in Southern Alberta we will probably camp and/or play here for a day! I can just imagine the 27 cousins playing together on this. :)


These boys were at it all afternoon long! They loved it, for HOURS. This is Zach and his buddy Marshall.


They had so much fun riding down the slide together. It was fun to see Zach with his friends again.

They even got fancy and started doing tricks and flips and swirls down the slide.

That's right. Don't mess.
:) 
 
 Of course I went on the slide! Here I have Kara on front (getting sprayed in the face like no other) and Kate holding on for dear life on my back. 
 
And here is the fabulous host of the party, Heather Jubber! :) Love her.



And Karley! (Marshall's mom) The best thing is Heather, Karley and I all have babies within a month of each other! Adaleigh, then Benson, and then Lincoln. Our ward had SUCH a baby boom this spring. And it continues...the mother's lounge is rarely available during church! :)

These great girls kept taking my girls up and down the slide. It was really helpful, especially since I had to tend to Adaleigh sometimes...and take pictures of course. This picture just makes me happy. Summer is so great. Fun and carefree. :)


 Quite the train! :)
 Thanks Heather!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

that slide looks so fun!

Leslie said...

That was a blast! Thanks for letting me come with you!

Maren said...

That looks so fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun!