
Justin is on his E.R. rotation meaning he works many evenings and nights. Which means...I get to do bedtime by myself quite often. Weeeee...anyway,once they are down I have a quiet night to myself which I really enjoy once in a while. Twice while he has been on E.R. I have found Kara like this. SO CREEPY! This time was the creepiest. Everyone had been down for hours. I went and put the computer back downstairs, came up to get my jammies on and brush my teeth, walked in the bathroom and found this! So scary. My heart was pounding like crazy. I made sure she was okay and just sleeping and then picked her up and brought her back to her bed. I asked her why she was sleeping there and she said the bath mat was so comfy, that's why. Eew. Right by the toilet? She did this the next night too. I have found her on the floor in my room in the middle of the night too. So strange. And so scary! For a while she would randomly just come and kiss my arm in the middle of the night too. Sweet, yes, Kara, but can't it wait for morning. When the lights are on? And I am awake?
5 comments:
that IS creepy! I hate finding kids where they shouldn't be!
Haha, that's awesome. Creepy, but awesome. Especially that you got a picture of it and you can show it to her when she is older. :) And I know what you mean about nights - it's crazy getting the kids to bed by yourself, but I do kind of enjoy the peace and quiet by myself when TJ is on nights.
You need to get her a bath mat to put next to her bed.
hahahaha. That's too funny... for me. But of course if it was me, I'd be freaked out too! Did you scream? I would have. I'm with Barb, get her her own bathmat. hahha.
That would really freak me out too. But by the toilet...your right...EW!
Post a Comment