Zach had his first day of Kindergarten. They did a staggered entry to help the kids get used to going to school and being away from their moms. Zach was just mad he didn't get to go to school the next day and every day after that until the next week!! We told him to enjoy his break because this was the last time he would have one for hmmmm...25 years? :) Well, if he was Justin that would be the case. :) Daunting...
The girls started preschool the next week. They were so excited too! Especially with their brand new princess shoes they picked out. Kara's sparkle in the sun. She will show you. ;) Anyway, I now am spoiled and have 4 hrs a week where it is just Adaleigh and me! It will be a good time to do my errands instead of doing them when Justin gets home. But I am finding that 2 hrs disappears very quickly and I need to be organized and get out the door ASAP if I am going to go. That means having all 5 of us ready to go by 8:40 a.m. Wow. Anyway, the girls love preschool. Especially painting.
:)
I am trying to figure this twin thing out. I feel like they need to have single pictures too, but most of their life is together doing the same thing, and so far they don't mind it and actually prefer it. But then I think of their wedding slide shows...they have to have a few pictures by themselves, right? Complicated! ;)

3 comments:
First off, everything is TWICE as cute when they are together... but good point on the wedding slide show. - Way to think ahead! So happy for you and them.
SO CUTE! They're growing up so fast. Tell them to stop it!
Oh my goodness, I love those pictures of your girls. They are too cute! And Zach is looking so old! What the heck? Didn't I just see him not that long ago? Sheesh! Very cute kids! And I am even more spoiled than you! I have a full day of just my two girls Mon-Friday, 8:30-3! But on the days where Joe can't take them to school (which is usually 2-3 times a week), i have to have all the kids ready to go by 8:10am and out the door! So I feel your pain! Haha!
Post a Comment