Here is our sweet "little miss sunshine." Just like the onesie says. Great Grandma French had 4 Great Grand-daughters born within 4 weeks; Joanie's little Avery, Julie's twins - Faye and Anne, and our little Adaleigh. She sent each of them this cute outfit and wanted a picture of them in it when it fit. I did a tiny photo shoot with her and this was the first picture I got! She makes it easy!
I started playing volleyball again on a city league team! Wee!!! Justin awesomely took care of Addie and needed to feed her. I pumped 5 oz a long time ago and it was sitting in our freezer, so he thawed it out. She took only 2 oz of it and then refused anymore! Apparently she's a milk snob. Then next day I saw that stuff and COULD NOT throw it down the drain, so I warmed it up and tried to feed it to her. She still didn't want it! But with some persistence (like I always have!!!) she took it. Each of the kids wanted a turn, so I let them have a shot. It's not everyday they get to feed their sister! Especially if she is this picky! Fine Addie, you don't have to drink the milk, but you have to be good for Daddy so I can play. PLEASE!!!!
2 comments:
She's so cute!!! I need to get James on a bottle. Let's just say unless he does I won't be going anywhere again funtil he's done nursing :( He screamed for 3 hours straight while the girls and I were and the JB concert.
Hooray for volleyball!! My favorite sport!
Addie is so cute! I don't know how you'll pick the shot. I love how chubby her legs are getting! And I am glad you get to start playing on a team again! I love getting back into shape and feeling good. I just starting swimming again and although my bod doesn't look super sweet in a swimsuit yet it will SOMEDAY! Haha! So glad you have something for YOU get you our of the house! Enjoy it! Hopefully Addie is good for Justin so it's not a constant problem! Behave Addie.
Post a Comment