Santa brought Justin hockey gear!!!! I was so excited for this one! He had no clue...until he saw the size of the box. He has always wanted to play hockey with full pads, now he can!!
One surprise gift for Zach was skates! He was so excited! Their kindergarten class was starting skating lessons in January, so now he is ready to go! So Canadian.
Enjoying our first at home alone Christmas morning. It was so peaceful and fun and special. :) Loved it. And you all want my onesie jammies, don't you. :)
One of my favorite gifts we got for the kids was board games! We play a lot of games. It is fun that they are getting old enough to do stuff like this.
And I got a new lens for Christmas...which I actually returned, but hopefully will get a replacement again soon. :) I love the pictures it takes, but it was kind of inconvenient how far I had to be from the subject and was hard to use in that way. Anyway, I had to try it out and Addie finally got her super cute Christmas outfit I had been saving for her for weeks (PAINFUL!) so we took some shots.
3 comments:
Ah! I love zach's picture he drew!
And addie looks so cute and grown up. Great photos. I personally love the long lens. It is not great indoors when you can't get far back, but in the summer, outside, it is awesome for taking natural closeupsof the kids without being right in their face. I use 2 lenses and just switch them back and forth according to my needs at the moment.
love the pictures! I wondered throughout if you had a different lens. Addie is adorable, and I love the proud look on Zach's face with the picture. Your family is too cute. and yes, I do want your onsie pajamas.
Aww such fun Christmas pictures! It's so cute that your kids all have the same pj's!
What a cute picture that Zach drew! The pictures of Addie are great! I'm glad you enjoyed your very first at home Christmas :)
Post a Comment