How could we forget to post about Zach's concert? Oh yeah...probably because I was home alone that night with the kids while Justin was on call, but got everyone ready and to the concert with my video camera and regular camera in tow, both batteries charged and ready to go. I am so good. I went to turn on my camera to take a picture of my cute little kindergartener and the message flashes "No Card". WHAT?!?!?!?! I FORGOT THE STINKING CAMERA CARD IN MY COMPUTER FROM DOWNLOADING PICTURES THE NIGHT BEFORE TO CLEAR IT!!!!!!! Grrr. And I had no back up card with me. So sad. I was pretty mad. We got a couple videos and picture with the iPhone. Well, Kate and Kara took them for us since they could sit closer. Budding photographers. :) The memory will just have to be mostly in my head...my favorites were seeing Zach as a shepherd, The Panda Dance, and the Nutcracker paper plate band. That was hilarious. :)
This was the best part of the paper plate band. They were supposed to be the Mouse King or something in the Nutcracker. It was so cute watching them follow Miss Pati.
The Panda Dance!!!
"Yes I am a Panda Bear..." It all made sense when I saw this dance finally. They had practiced for weeks and I would hear little snippets from it after school, but I didn't know what he was talking about. So great.
Our only picture of our little Shepherd. :)
Thanks for getting something Kate!
And our good friend Lainey as Mary.
2 comments:
I am shocked that they actually did a nativity! Sad that I should think that way, but that;s just how the world is I guess. And then I remember, you live in Southern Ab! Ha! Very cute!
ahh, I'm glad you got "decent" pictures, these are better then ours, sadly! I agree the Nutcracker paper plate one was adorable!
Post a Comment