Karen and Alvin were so great over Christmas. They deserved their own post. :) They are very newly engaged to be married in June. Yay. But they were so good and played with the kids (who ADORED them) ALL the time, and seemed sincere with them and not too annoyed. Or they hid it well. I really appreciated it. I am the 5th of 6 in my family and was the long-time Auntie kinda like Karen has been. Now that I am on the flip side of things as the mom, I am so grateful for that kind of involved fun Auntie, like Karen is and like Alvin is too, so thanks Kalvin. We love you guys and are excited for you two!
They seriously played with them all the time...
Okay, so maybe Karen wasn't so thrilled about it. HA!!! A picture speaks 1000 words. But at least she pretended. Alvin just looks like he is discovering what he is in for. Don't worry. We live pretty far away!!
The girls were all over Alvin especially. I would have been so annoyed. I often thanked him for playing with them and being so nice and great. He responded "Thanks for letting me play with them!" You found a winner Karen! And I know who we are hiring for our next trip away, whenever that is...aren't you excited! :) Maybe we will just bring you guys along as our babysitter slaves. :)
These girls LOVE Alvin. Reminds me of what my brother went through with his girlfriends when I was 6. He says I was so annoying because I was always around, holding their hand and taking their attention. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment