Pretty cute picture of these two girls. I will tell you that moments before this they were fighting over who would hold the umbrella and "you are putting it too far on your side..." drama...Ai yi yi! I am tired of such catty conversations. Just be nice and be selfless!!! And they are sometimes. And it is a little bit of heaven when they do think/speak/act kindly.
I mostly love this picture because of how Addie is sitting. That cute little foot turned back. She is just hanging out with the boys. Zach is so good to her. She LOVES him and now that he is back in school walks around the house yelling for "daK!" with the 'K' sound very pronounced. The girls get jealous of how much Addie loves Zach and will hug him. Well, don't tease her so much! be nice to her!
This little girl is growing up! I caught her at the table having a little tea party. :)
Caught ya. :)
From our stairs I also caught another glimpse of heaven...the girls playing nicely, just chatting and singing on their own. :) I had to document it! They often do play so well together and it makes me think how lucky they are to have each other. Now THEY just need to know that and feel it and remember it!
And Mom and Sarah...this picture is for you. For mom--because she always bathed us in the sink. :) Addie was A MESS after dinner and Justin was bathing the other kids upstairs, but 4 bodies in a bath tub can be a bit much, so I chose the sink instead! Addie was SO CONFUSED at first..."You're putting me in there?!" but then she loved it! Zach wanted to take a picture (his bath must have been over!) so he took one of us. Straight from the shower, no make up, bad angle, reality picture. Didn't crop it, just for you Sarah. ;) Do I like it? Not exceptionally, but I love it because of how Addie is exuding joy and I bet 30 years from now I will look back and say, "wow. I was so young!"
And I did crop this one...only because it was the same pose and it was a little creepy to me to see that twice, but Addie was still so cute. :) Never fear. I have the original.
5 comments:
cute! I love documenting normal day life. so cute addie loves Zach so much! I love all the photos. miss you guys!
hahaha that was me kamry who left the comment... no Jason. not sure why he's logged in
Oh J'Amelia, how I miss you! It is true that you always look gorgeous in all of your pictures, so it's nice to see some reality Missy! Haha! That pic of Addie in the sink though is so darn cute!! And I wonder what Ellie and Zoe will be like when Zoe is fun enough to play with one day. Will they continue to be mortal enemies? Or sit together and sing at their tea party table by the window? So cute.
Gorgeous as always.
And Addie bathing in the sink is adorable. She must get her adorable looks from her mother. Also, Hannah said she misses Zack yesterday. Just out of the blue. Future couple? I hope so.
Post a Comment