Zach's wiggly tooth was getting REALLY wiggly so I though I had better take a picture of his full mouth of baby teeth before it was too late! His tooth was wiggly for so long and is kind of annoying because it affects what he can eat.
Finally, on the night of September 24 I touched it I wiggled it (and cringed remembering that feeling of loose teeth and pulling them) and decided that it was coming out tonight!! I tried to mess with it and push the limits a little bit when I was "just checking" it, hoping it was come out, (but secretly glad it didn't because that yucky popping feeling and sound is just nasty!) and I told him how to wiggle it right and get it out. He wanted to pull it out though. He was excited seeing the blood spots all over his tooth and loved watching them get brighter red! Weee!
Then finally, POP!! Out it came! He was so proud and happy. So was I! Such a coming of age!! :) At 6 years, 5 months, and 19 days Zach lost his first tooth!!
3 comments:
I hate wiggly teeth! zachs a brave boy!!! how exciting did the tooth fairy come??
Kate looks so cute in her picture holding up the tooth! haha. I'm with you, I wouldn't want to pull it either! He's such a cutie-pie
Way to go Zach!! And your kids are adorable
Post a Comment