Our first BIG DUMP of snow! October 28 we woke up to this. The first thing Addie said... "Eew...doss." HA! I thought that was so funny. Really, every time we go outside or she sees it out the window she says "Eew." My thoughts exactly. :) She must be half Californian. No, I think it is beautiful (for a couple months) I just hate it on the roads. Luckily down here it comes and then melts and then comes and melts...and now most of my kids can suit themselves up for it if they want to go outside. Easier! They did however all come in ripping their close off while exclaiming, "I have to go to the bathroom!!!" We need to remember to do that BEFORE putting on our snow gear. ;)
What a winter wonderland.
Kate REALLY wanted to go out in the snow, first thing. SO I thought I would bring Addie out so she could see what that "Doss" stuff really is.
Kate's perfect snow angel on the driveway.
Showing Addie the ropes.
No wonder you cheeks are always bright red Kate! She loves to eat snow.
Figuring it all out. Gotta love a bundled baby!!! :)
Pure Joy. :)
(Just ignore the large booger.)
I wanted to go in. I was cold. Addie didn't, and neither did Kate, so they just kept walking around together.
Nah, don't teach her that!
Too late. Even though she had a great time out there, she still says "Eew" every time she sees it out her window or when we are driving in the car.
Not only can they (mostly) dress themselves, but they can build their own snowmen too! See it? Just use the big pile of snow that Dad and Zach shovelled, add some parts, and there you go. Instant snowman! Kara was still inside gathering things for Kate...craisins, a carrot, and blue string for the hair. Perfect!
2 comments:
I think the snow is pretty but only for awhile. It's so much easier when the kids can get themselves dressed to go outside too. The whole potty thing... Yeah still working on that one here too haha.
I'm not ready for this kind of winter again. It's not even below zero here and I get cold. Seeing all that snow scares me a little. Maybe I'll just stay here.... ;)
Post a Comment