And it wasn't even Mother's Day! I am a lucky mom. :)
Gotta love how electronics bring the family together. :)
Kara seems to capture Addie's best side. CREEPY!!!
I'm pretty good at capturing it too! :) Gotta love a booger bubble!
Kara came with to my violin lessons. My teacher lives on a farm/ranch. The girls all loved the horses and didn't want to leave.
Woke up to this April 26...the worst Sprinter EVER this year. Ugh...
Another of Kara's capture. No child was harmed in the taking of this picture. I just can't get over how bad it looks! She was eating popcorn and coughing at the same time I think. Looks so bad!
20.5 weeks?! This belly came out of nowhere. It was an iffy "Is she gaining weight or maybe pregnant?" belly for so long and then seriously BAM! I'm practically due looking. :) It feels bigger this go round, like harder to breathe and not sleeping that well early on. It is #5 I guess...and I am getting older! Almost 30?!?!
Kate did something mean to Kara...so then Kara got to tell Kate how to make it up to her. A foot massage with lotion was the answer this time. HA! Sometimes I love being the Mom, in charge, and watching my children learn lessons. And love it. :)
April 27, it snowed. A lot. I wore a black dress to church in mourning of our lost Spring. On a positive note it was the wet heavy snow we rarely get, so the kids got to roll it into big balls to make snowmen. Luckily I hadn't packed away their snow gear!
Addie kept going up to the snowmen, hugging them, and saying "I wuv you Olaf!" ... And eating their raisin eyes. :)
I call this "Snow Tantrum."
I forget why...either because I wouldn't come out and help or because Addie ate the eyes.
My little wahine...she loves this dress. It was one we got for Kate and Kara when Justin and I went to Hawaii a few years ago. Another notable thing about this picture is this is Addie's favorite place while I get ready. Any time she wants up she says "Mommy, uh up-down." Meaning pick me up and put me down on the counter. In my bathroom, in the kitchen...Up-Down. Ingenious!
Addie loves these boots, and these kitty mittens, and the jammies she is wearing actually. A few of her favorite things. Here she is appropriately dressed as she watches her favorite movie..."Frozen"!
Speaking of ingenious, she must get it from her mother. I rigged this up while we drove home from Lethbridge. Save her neck! Looks pretty comfy compared to what it was like before!
And in the same month it snows, we start soccer. This is Zach's first time playing and he is loving it so far. He is doing coach pitch baseball too and loving that even more.
We got to see Bama!!! She came for a visit from Edmonton. ;) The kids were all excited and miss her a lot.
1 comment:
Goo for snow!! That is one thing I will never get used to about Alberta. And I grew up here!! Just don't pack away those winter clothes until at least well into May. Sad. And Addie is so cute. Oh my heck.
Post a Comment