Sunday, June 22, 2014

Little Miss Adaleigh Jane is 2!!!!!

 
Happy 2nd Birthday to THE MOST ADORABLE little girl around!! It's no secret we are all smitten by our little Addie girl. She really is such a sweetheart. And so soft and squishy and lovey that her recent silly toddler tantrums don't matter one bit. My favorite things right now is how she sings her songs with me at night, her overemphasizing every word, singing silly, how she tells us to "Have a good day" when we put her to sleep, how I can often reason with her to help settle her and get her to take a nap nicely, how she says "Okay," her little jibber jabbering, how she belts out "Let it go, let it go!", her bright eyes and big smile--just like her daddy--truly my sunshine; how she runs to give Papa and Bama or other visitors hugs whenever we see them or leave them, how she calls worms baby snakes, how she loves Uncle Wobbie, and how she laughs at EVERYTHING her dad does...so I don't have to! I really could go on. She has been a fun addition to the family and such an easy going girl, happily along for the ride!
 
I wanted to make her a sun cake since she is our Sunshine. It kind of looks like her!

 For Addie's birthday we went "schwimming" as a family. This girl LOVES water! Loves, loves to schwim. Luckily we could do it in our own private pool at the hotel here in town. Nothing fancy, but she was in heaven!
 

 

 


 

Just one more shot before it's destroyed. :) Makes me happy.






Have her cake and eat it too. It was delicious!! :) 
Figuring out what presents are all about...

A few of The Party People.

2nd present...she knows what this is all about now! :)

A Baby Stella! I think these dolls are adorable and I knew she'd love the magnetic soother.


My big little baby girl. Happy Birthday Adaleigh. You are a cutie pie.

4 comments:

PamH said...

Just so adorable!

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe these kids are 2 now. I want time to slow down a little. I'm jealous you have another little one coming.
CUTE Cake by the way. Love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!

Maren said...

Why does 2 seem so old when to us they are still babies! Zoe will be 2 in two months. Weird. That pic of Addie on the horse looks just like Kate! I was like, "what's with the random picture of Kate on the rocking ho-----ohhhhhhhh. It's Addie." Haha! Happy Birthday Addie! What a super cute girl. When you were describing her, it was almost as though you were describing ZOE. I think they need to be besties. Or at least meet.

BUB said...

This post just made me smile.

She looks just like the sunshine cake. I am so happy for you that you were given a little ray of sunshine as your forth baby. Let's hope #5, 6, and 7 follow suit.