Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Time. Luckily I'm allergic to pumpkin innards. I get a rash. All you hon. :) I get stuck with the carving.
Oh Zach. Love you.
The annual pumpkin head picture.
It all started with another of my "last minute" fun mom things. I should really learn to plan! Justin had to go buy white bread...from the gas station(!)...to fulfill my desires to be cool. Store close to early here for my last minute personality. I think we made french toast from these. It was so long ago! But yes, we did. I remember it being a bit tricky to keep the puzzles together! Looks pretty cool though! It was also tricky to make a sandwich from. Ha!
Easy and fun!
And dinner aka appetizer to a candy-ful night. Its supposed to be "Candy Corn" pizza. With different color cheeses and sauce. :) Nice try at least.
These girls! They LOVE Halloween mostly so they can wear make up and it scares me! They look too grown up and beautiful! Here we have Elsa and Anna...pretty original! Bet no one else thought of that!
I didn't make their outfits, but I did make her cute little hair piece. :) She really wanted to be the "Coronation Anna."
And Elsa. Addie was so into their roles that for 2 weeks she would run around the house looking for "My Elsa" and "Coronation." She called Kara "Elsa" and Kate "Coronation" (because she had the dress Anna wore to the Coronation Ball) all the time. It was hilarious.
The cold never bothered her anyway!
Cutest little gum-chewing Anna.
Blurry, but this girl loves her "Anna Braids" and her outfit isn't complete without them. She lived in this dress for weeks before and after Halloween.
The 3 Amigas.
The Storm Trooper will protect the princesses. We had AMAZING weather on Halloween! It was still very warm!
He had to do a tough guy pose.
I even dressed up as Super Mom with my backwards cape, feeding a baby, AND passing out candy one-handed! I nursed AND passed out candy. Kinda embarrassing because right after Justin left with the kids 3 teenage boys came to the door and I was nursing. Hopefully they knew I was just in my costume as Super Mom.
And then there is this cute guy. :) Cutest little pumpkin head. He got to stay with me and pass out candy while Daddy took the kids around.
Getting bigger! He is 8 weeks here.
Are you kidding me?!! Perfect action shot. Clean shirt, spit up coming right out! He got a little to excited. This kid always pukes. LOTS.
Before and after. HA!
Awesomely scary 'vintage' mask Cynthia wore when she answered the door to the kids. HA! Kate wanted to have a try.
Spooky! Happy Halloween!
(See the glowing hands in the background??! Yikes. I forgot about that and then just remembered one of Kate's glow sticks leaked and got her hands all messy!
1 comment:
this makes me excited for Halloween! My favorite holiday after Christmas ;)
Post a Comment