Friday, October 26, 2007

Oh no . . . SNOW!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The time has finally arrived here in Edmonton for snow. We woke up very surprised this morning to see this white stuff from our bedroom window. A light dusting, yet nevertheless it is SNOW! I really hope that groundhog sees his shadow this time! Yikes!
(P.S. Isn't that blue house across the street cute! I love the bay window!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - i am thinking of moving to edmonton (great job oppty has come up) from England, UK. I am married with 3 children - am i mad? A number have reacted by saying "Edmonton? You sure?"...bit of a clue perhaps....

Cathi said...

Snow! What fun. Again I say, what a wonderful opportunity you have to live with seasons!!

Amber said...

We have yet to get snow which I am so glad about!! It gets so freezing here in Hershey - it just makes me cold thinking about it.