
Zach just went and got his portraits taken at Walmart. It was right before his nap, so he was a bit tired, but the shots we got turned out pretty good. I am having buyers remorse though and will feel better if I talk about it. I got the white ones, which now I think washes him out too much. My little Halloween Ghost. I like the body positioning though. The blue ones with the best smile was off centered and looked too dark on the computer when we were ordering them, like his overalls were part of the background. Anyway, you live, you learn. Buy the cutest smile and get someone who knows what theyare doing to take the pictures. Good thing she had such a great, smiley specimen to work with.

6 comments:
These pictures are adorable. Forget your buyers remorse! You're right though, we live and we learn. You now know what you want for next time. :)
"I love you Zach", say Nani:)
He looks like a little man! I can't believe he's that big already. His dimples are HUGE!
Cute pictures!! He is so big!
I have to confess, I don't make my own pea soup. My mom always did and I loved it, but now I'm too busy so I just heat up a can of campbells with a can of milk. It's so yummy!
Oh my goodness Amelia!! He is adorable!! I think all the pictures are really cute. The one with the dark background is really cute, but it is way off center...so what do you do...like we discussed don't go to Wal-Mart. :) He is adorable. He looks sooooo happy!! I can't believe this was right before nap time. Wow.
He has such a great smile! I like both settings. I'm curious-how do you know James and Amy? I was good friends with James in high school. Small world!
Post a Comment