
I did it, all by myself! (almost) I had a lot of fun this year being in charge of Thanksgiving dinner. Our turkey may have only had one leg and one wing, and no heart or gizzard, but it was still delicious! Luckily for me, Justin's mom was there to guide me! Thanks Cynthia!

Brian and Cynthia brought up these HUGE garden potatoes, freshly harvested. They also brought tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots and
zucchini of the same magnitude right from their lovely garden!

Let the feast begin...finally! Thanksgiving takes a lot of effort! Thanks mom, for all of those yummy meals!

I think it went well! We all ate until our eyes bulged!

Zach loved playing and smiling with his Grandma and Grandpa Low. Auntie Karen and Uncle
Dallin really got him laughing and moving. Come again soon! He promises more smiles and laughs.
4 comments:
How different to celebrate Thanksgiving so early. I have never had to cook dinner myself either. This might be the first year. Glad to hear it is dooable.
Yay! Happy Thanksgiving. Looks like everything went so well. We had a rotisserie chicken instead of a turkey because we forgot to plan ahead! SO much fun!
Way to go on the turkey! The first time I did the turkey, I was so scared I'd mess it up. But luckily it turned out. And oh gooness, Zach is soooo cute! He's getting so big. How fun!
Hey Amelia, you gus are looking great. Zach is adorable. Isn't parenthood fun!?
Post a Comment