Friday, January 11, 2008

The Verdict...

They were all twiins!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

So I was telling JJ about this and he got I scientific about it and was like well I don't know if the yok is actually an egg. I was like well they sure look like twins. This is how he is when he is taking mostly science classes. Everything is very technical and has to be correct. He is also like that with the english language. It is kinda annoying. But I think that is so wierd that every single egg was like that. You wonder?

Jena said...

wow...Hopefully thats not foretelling your future. HA! I'm glad I found your blog! It's great to be able to find out what people are up to. HA!

Cathi said...

Congratulations on all of your twiins!! :)

Dustin Family said...

Creepy, creepy, creepy!!! I can't believe that!! I'll bet you could win something for that. I've never heard of that happening to anybody in the whole world. :) Congratulations! I've always known you were special. :)