Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Zach celebrating his 2nd Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Low. (His first was when he was 3 days old.) Anyway, he loves those guys . . . and their toys! We had such a great time in Cardston being with family, playing, relaxing, and pondering the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are VERY blessed.
We spent Easter at the Low's in Cardston. Here Zach is showing his bunny teeth.
Zach loved to play with the toys. They were all toys that Justin and the other kids played with when they were young. It was a trip down memory lane!
Here we are dying Easter eggs. I love doing this! Let the creative juices-and dyes-flow!
Zach loved carrying the eggs around. He smashed this one pretty good! Justin didn't mind because then he got to eat it.
Zach and Justin's Easter basket.
The Easter Bunny is REAL! I forgot to bring my basket down to Cardston that I have had every Easter I can remember. I realized this in the car on the way down there and was a little sad. Nevertheless, Easter morning I searched for a generic basket with my name on it...and there it was! MY basket! With tons of delicious candy in it. Yum. THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!

4 comments:

Susie said...

hey Amelia, found yout blog from the Girls Blog. Looks like you had a great weekend. I used to go X country skiing up there too. I LOVE Waterton.

Cathi said...

A Happy Easter looks to be had by all. You are too cute Aimee!

Alysha Sladek said...

looks like a fun weekend. i haven't been to waterton in ages! how fun! i had an easter basket made outta the same fabric, but it was a bunny! hahha too funny

Dustin Family said...

Hey Melia Budelia,

I think Zach is getting cuter and cuter and cuter! I love the picture where he is showing off his good looking chompers! I love that you have a special Easter basket! That's awesome! I hope you had a great Easter! I love ya dawg!