Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wacky Zachy!

Okay, this picture might be really sad, but it was als really funny. Zach was waking up from his nap sounding really frustrated so I went in there to get him. He had taken off his shirt partway and his head was inside the arm of his pajamas! During the time I ran to get the camera, he got his head out, it was really funny though!
Here is Zach being a big boy watching Baby Einstein's Old McDonald's Farm DVD.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Don't you just love Baby Einstein? the first time Brian saw his kid's watching one at our house he said "Did some guy on LSD make that?"

Dustin Family said...

I love the frustrated picture! It's pretty funny! Isn't it bad when you laugh at your kids for being stuck or crying or etc? :) I do it all the time!