Sunday, May 18, 2008

Elder Crippen!


Yep, my little brother got his mission call! He is going to the CALGARY, CANADA mission! He reports July 23. Isn't that CRAZY! The funniest thing is that Justin's little brother Robbie is going to California, close to my family and Justin's family lives in the Calgary mission! Robbie and Cody are just switching areas! Another crazy thing...our Uncle Ron is in the Mission Presidency! Congrats Cody! I love you and I am so excited that we can speak Canadian to each other! :) Maybe we will see you...accidentally! Oh, Canada!



4 comments:

Oler Family said...

He is going to love calgary! That is where I grew up. That is so funny that they switched homes!!!!

Alysha Sladek said...

that's so exciting!!! he'll love calgary!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

What a cool video... I didn't realize our little brothers are the same age. My little bro, Skyler, just got called to the Manchester, England mission- same one my dad served in... Crazy!!! He reports to the MTC in England on August 29th! So exciting!

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

Canada. That sounds really familiar to my family too. It is great to see you and your growing family, Amelia. Congrats to Cody.

Cole Blair