Saturday, September 13, 2008

Out for the Count

Well, Zach has been having a little sleeping trouble. I don't know if he is sick, teething, or what. He just isn't doing the 8:30-8:30 thing lately. He has been going to sleep late and waking up early, crying. He did it again this morning...Saturday. Darn it! So I got up with him and ended up watching/crying to "My Girl" on TV for a few hours. Then I left Zach downstairs to watch cartoons while I got ready for the day. When it was time to go on a walk, I started walking down the stairs and said "Okay, Zach, it's time to..."

I stopped in my tracks to make sure he was breathing. He was. I was just so shocked because my Zachy doesn't do this type of falling asleep anywhere thing. Not this fireball. Well, I think he's pooped. So I am. Time for a nap.

14 comments:

Jenny said...

8:30-8:30?! That is amazing! Hope he gets back to that routine. Wow. 8:30-8:30...what a dream.

Susie said...

for sure go nap while you can girl!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie, Roy, etc. said...

You are watching "My Girl" when all those crazy pregnancy hormones are flowing through you? Boy are you asking for it!

Oler Family said...

I love that you were crying watching my girl. That movie is so cute! And seriously, could Zach be any cuter?

Alysha Sladek said...

that's adorable!!! seriously so cute! please tell me you DID take a nap...

Alysha Sladek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

I just read you're expecting twins!!!!! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that boy!!! He's just so dang cute!

Ashley Dawn said...

Awwww, he's so stinking cute. I hope he feels better. It's hard to have sick kids.

Abigail Boone said...

Amelia, congrats on the twins. My goodess! At first I thought it was a joke, but you are for real! That is so terrific! How incredibly fun! You are one awesome person, and you'll be an amazing mom to three!

Cristine said...

Congrats on having twins...how fun. You are going to be out numbered- 2 adults vs. 3 kids. :) Zach looks a lot like Justin. Thanks for coming to check out our new blog!
Cristine

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

WHAT IN THE...???you are having two at once...well at least it wasn't first. if anyone can do it you sure can. My sister in law had twin girls last year, they are a year old now, and she has a 5 yr old boy too. She is doing great, and I know you will be just fine. wow, congrats.

Tracey Florence said...

Hello, this is Tracey Florence. I served a mission with Justin in Melbourne, Australia. I saw your blog on the Frandsen's blog and thought I would say hello. I'm glad to see that you are all doing well. Please tell Justin if he dosen't already know, that Erik Gunson is getting married in October. If you would like to check out my blog here is the address. http://violets24au.blogspot.com/ Please say hello to Justin for me. Best wishes. Tracey