Well, it is getting too cold up here to stay out too long, and yesterday was just one of those BORING days where I was counting the hours until Justin would come home and we would do nothing together! :) Then I remembered that we had a huge box downstairs and my childlike creative juices started flowing. So I made Zach the cardboard cottage of his dreams including shutters, a secret side escape hole, and a chimney!! He loves it. He's already broken a lot of it, but oh well! He really enjoyed bringing us into his home. We all fit...barely. Justin had to get out when his legs started cramping and falling asleep from sitting cross-legged. Forget the Little Tikes stuff, just get a big box!
8 comments:
Holy Smokes....my houses never turn out that good. Well done!!
And Chad thinks I get too carried away with projects! This one takes the cake Aimee! Very creative :)
That is awsome!!!! Can we come over and play with you in your box house?
Great Job! What a non-boring momma you are!
SO creative!
That house is amazing Aunt Aimee! How did you make that? Teach me how to do that. Love, Leneah
Dear Aimee,
That house is so amazing, how do you make that? Love, Kaela
I love the house! It is amazing how things like that are better than the toys you can buy.
Thats awesome-- my dad did something like that for us as kids-- we had three big boxes attached with duct tape-- he said we all lived in there for days until someone left a brown trout :(
I love the pictures of you pregnant and comparing them to Zach! How fun-- how different! :)
Post a Comment