Sunday, November 2, 2008

happy ha-LOW-ween!!!

Happy HalLOWeen everyone! Here are a few pics from our night!
We started of with delicious (and very cute I might add) pumpkin breadbowls and soup. Mmmm!

And here is our little Aviator. He is SO intrigued by taking the top off. He just kept saying "birday" because he wanted to blow the candles out. I just wanted ONE picture of him looking at the camera!!!
So, we gave him a sucker and got our picture! He wasn't so fond of the goggles.
He was SO excited about running up and down the sidewalks. He did not want to be carried. He was so worn out by the end. Frankly, so was I. He is quite fast! (And I am getting slower every day...)
My boys are so cute. Flying with Daddy.

He didn't really know how to say trick or treat, but he said "Dee Doo" (thank you) several times after every door. He insisted on carrying his candy. Every so often he would say "bag" and put it in his candy bag.
He got quite a bit! Thanks Zachary! :)

Scary Uncle Jason and Kamry came over to haunt Zach. The mask wasn't his favorite thing, that is for sure. He was really worried and wondered where Jason went whenever Jason put it on. It scared me too! It looked too real.The next night we had an adult Halloween Party. We couldn't find a babysitter until last minute, so in about 20 minutes we threw these costumes together. Can you tell who we are??
We are JUNO MCGUFF and PAULIE BLEEKER!! I actually saw this movie and really didn't like it, especially the ending. I am very glad she kept the baby and decided to put it up for adoption and everything, but was mad at the couple for splitting up in the end. It was just weird. So by wearing the costumes I do not mean to endorse the movie at all, but it was a very easy costume to throw together last minute. Easier and faster than making Justin a bowling pin and me the bowling ball!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - I loved All your costumes. Looks like a fun night. I hopeyou guys had a blast trick or treating with Zach!

Lant Family said...

You guys made out with some great candy!!Cute costumes.

Anonymous said...

Your costumes are amazing! too cute!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

Love the costumes! Justin's shorts are too long though! (Actually, thanks for that!)

Ben said...

Awww, the Lows. Justin, I seem to remember you having shorter shorts than what you have for your costume on the mish. You always wanted to wear them on Pdays and I just had to refuse. Where are they now? Didn't you call them your dackies???

Miss you guys.

Katie said...

I agree with Angie...Thanks for the longer shorts. I do know a certain Crippen who could lend you some short shorts though. GO 80s! Amelia, I wanted to tell you I have a blog now. Jackie said if I post you will be able to just click into my blog. So, I posted. Looks like a success of a Halloween!

Jackie said...

Love the costume! Although it was funny because before I saw this we were at our trunk or treat and I saw one of our young women dressed as Juno and it disturbed me. Chad made the comment "what was her mom thinking letting her leave dressed like that?". Then I visited your blog. Ha Ha! I get why you dressed that way. I think you guys are so funny. It's hard to come up with the perfect costume last minute especially when you are pregnant. Go Aimee!

Alysha Sladek said...

how was the party???? i'm sooooooo sad we couldn't go!!! you guys look awesome!!

heather said...

Amelia!! Oh my goodness I have not checked your blog in ages, and I'm extremely behind in catching up!! Twin girls?! Coming in two months?! Oh my goodness Congratulations!! You are an amazing mother, and I know these two little sweethearts are blessed beyond measure!! Good luck with the final preparations!!

Ashley Dawn said...

awwww, super fun and so creative. I was sad to have missed the party. Glad you had such a fun Halloween!!

Cathi said...

My my, you have grown a bit in the last weeks!

Amy said...

I love your costumes! And I'm so impressed by the cupcake pops you made. Good luck these last weeks of pregnancy. You really do look great!

maryirene said...

what a great idea! you look great. my brother and his wife just had their twins! so fun. good luck to you! so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Those are such great costumes. You guys look perfect!

Jolene said...

Ha Ha ... thats hilarious!

mj said...

Justin's shorts are waaaaay too long...for which I am grateful.