Hello Family and Friends!!! I have just found one of my new favorite things to do...talk on the webcam! It is a great free way to stay in touch, whether by just a microphone and your computer or a webcam. It has been fun actually seeing my mom and dad and kind of introducing Zach to them again. This way he will recognize them when they get here in just a few weeks! We are Skype users, so if anyone has a skype account and wants to talk, let us know!!
4 comments:
That's awesome!! It really is amazing what technology can do these days...
Hey girl! We are living in Washington, so I know what you mean about the winters! yuck! Well, here is our blog! Snnop around, and I hope to hear from you soon!
I don't know anything about skype yet, but I just learned how to blog! And as soon as Donavon helps me I'm adding yours to my list :) And congrats with twins! I knew you were pregnant but just realized it was with two, you're so lucky! Two twin girls, yay!
-Amrah
Sorry, didn't realize I was on Donavon's, but the above comment was from me :)
Post a Comment