Friday, January 9, 2009

Growing!

I know, a lame no-picture post, but I just thought that I would share the great news that my babies are growing! :) I went to their 2 week appointment yesterday and Kate weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and Kara weighed 7 lbs 4 oz! Yay!! That means they both have gained about a half pound! My cute little chunkers...

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats. It's always good news to have a baby gaining weight. I can't believe I haven't met these little angels yet...

Anonymous said...

congrats, your family looks good! if you need anything let me know, i can help with most!
shelsea

Ashley DeMille said...

wow they sure do grow up fast! I still have a card for you sitting on my shelf sorry I sent that email to the wrong address maybe you'll get it by february!