Aimers...those are BEAUTIFUL!!! The models and the photographers both did excellent jobs! I say, make a print of their holding ahands and put that one in the nursery! I love the one where Kara is bawling, and Kate's looking at her with a 'what's your problem' look. TOO CUTE. I also enjoy seeing the sleeping pics...and what do you know! Kara sleeps like a Crippen! What treasures!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness those pictures are so sweet...your little family is so cute (and you look great too so soon after having twins!)
Those are SO beautiful. I LOVE them. We sure have talented friends, don't we? I love the close up on the hands....well, and all of them.
Wow! They are the most amazing pictures of your girls. I loved them!!! You can tell they already have a close relationship/
I love the pictures off them on top of the folded towels. So cute!
Aimers...those are BEAUTIFUL!!! The models and the photographers both did excellent jobs! I say, make a print of their holding ahands and put that one in the nursery! I love the one where Kara is bawling, and Kate's looking at her with a 'what's your problem' look. TOO CUTE. I also enjoy seeing the sleeping pics...and what do you know! Kara sleeps like a Crippen! What treasures!
Adorable pictures! That's awesome that you have friends that can take such great pictures for you!
Those are amazingly cute and adorable! Thanks for sharing!
AMAZING!
Post a Comment