My sister Angie and her youngest daughter came to play with our dollies this past week. It was SO nice to have them come. So far, it seems that whenever my family comes up here, the weather turns nasty cold for their stay. The nice "warmish play in the snow" weather ended the day she got here and started again the day after she left! We still had fun though! Thank you so much for coming Ang, and thanks to my family left behind for helping her with the other kids while she was gone. We love visitors! Who is next?
4 comments:
awww, how fun. I love the Elmo outfit. Saryn got that for Christmas too. How much fun to have family visiting. Glad you got to have it.
Love the bath pics! And Reagan with all her dolls... too funny! I'm so glad Angie went up to help you. What a good sister!
how fun! that last pic is too cute. love the previous post too with all the diapers! hahahaha
I love the picture with all the babies. Those hats are supper cute and Zach looks so old. I love that he gets into everything. I know you probably don't love it but it sure is funny.
Post a Comment