Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This Week in the Life of the Lows

It was finally decent enough for Zach to be able to venture outside in the snow. He LOVES going outside and playing in the snow. Sad thing is, there have been 1 or 2 days where we have let him go outside. We just don't want him to lose any fingers or toes yet!
Pure joy. So cute. He can barely move in that suit.
The girls cuddling on the couch. Again. Double duty. Giving them their Vitamin D.

Zach's buddy Sebastian came from Calgary to visit. They had a great time!
A little akward, yes. At least they missed lips! Yikes. The dads don't look too thrilled. If only those boys knew what they just did! :)

Looks like a good place for a nap! Usually, if this happens, Kate will start to suck on Kara's head. It is so funny. Any skin that touches their faces, they are SURE it is food!Siblings...
Zach helping out. He is very good with them. He NEVER took a soother as a baby, but now thinks they are the coolest things ever. Imagine that.

Just one more shot for you all. Kara and Kate are 3 weeks old already! I can't believe it! Really, they are much cuter in person. Come and see! PLEASE! Winter up here can be a little monotonous!

11 comments:

Lant Family said...

Such fun pictures. I bet it is hard up there in the winter time. How come you look so fantastic after having twins!! You look amazing.

Julie said...

I agree...I'm still trying to look that good, without any kids :) I love the picts. THe one with Zach and Sebastian kissing will only get better with time :) We miss you guys and would love to come back. If only... Love you!

Alisa said...

cute!! I love these pictures! I am a twin, so it makes me think of what it must've been when I was a little baby! They're adorable!!

(Alisa Harrison--Ryan's wife)

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, they are SO sweet. Gotta love the weather this week... We're living it up too!! Can't wait to meet those girls. I just don't feel like being a royal invasion quite yet.

Jolene said...

Wow, who got you those matching jammies for your girls? They are so cute! :) They are growing so fast Aimee!

Samantha said...

WOW Aimee- you look amazing!!!! Your kids are so cute. Watch out time flies and they grow up too fast.

Jena said...

I can't believe how old Zach looks. He has really grown up from the first few post I started reading. Your girls are so cute and I can't imagine double duty with a toddler. AH!!

Katie said...

So good to see all of you! I check often for updates...no pressure though. It is funny how sometimes they look so alike, and other times they look very different. Always so sweet though. I really wish we could see them while they were little. Tell Zachy hi, and we will skype you all later!

Ashley DeMille said...

You look so great and so do those little girls! Zach looks like a great helper!!! He looks like he is the luckiest little guy in the world holding those 2 little babies. So are they easy to tell apart? I have always wondered what it would be like to be a mom of twins. I have always wondered if I would get them mixed up the first day or two. They are so cute I can't believe they are so awake! So this girl I know just had boy twins last week, 6 lbs and 8 lbs!!! can you belive that! one had really light hair and the other had tons of dark hair! crazy! good luck to you! Your making it look so easy!

Jason and Joy said...

They are so adorable! I hope we can make a trip up to Canada sometime soon to meet them! You look GREAT Amelia!

Alysha Sladek said...

they are so cute. thanks for letting me come take pictures. we'll have to do it again! hopefully get both of them sleeping at the same time ;)