I now have 3 mobile children. This makes life just a bit busier. Don't worry, only the first 2 pictures are from the same day. :)

CAUGHT YA!
Our peach connoisseur. I came downstairs and found Zach with his chair pushed up to the counter. Zach decided to find himself a snack and got the peaches on the counter. He tried each one.This peach is too hard. This peach is too soft. This peach is JUST right. Gross. At least he eats fruit I guess.
Soon after the peach episode I went to feed the girls. I had made the cereal, but forgot to get Kara a bib, so in the time that I got up, walked 8 steps, and turned around, I found this! AH! I was sure I had put it far enough out of her reach. Where there's a will, there's a way. To discipline her, I made her lick it off the floor. Just kidding. That was really gross to clean up though. Goopy sticky mess that splashed EVERYWHERE.
A few days later the girls were napping and Zach was watching a show, so I went to shower. When I came downstairs, I found Zach eating the left over Lemon Meringue Pie from Family Home Evening the previous night. It wasn't even 9 AM!
Here's how Zach "helped" me with the laundry. Check out the crazed look in his eyes...and the bewildered look in Kara's.
She actually liked it. Sweet thing.
5 comments:
Your pictures were great and made me laugh. Atleast life is entertaining with those 3 and they seem to be pretty happy!
Amelia- Oh my gosh- Your babies couldn't be any more adorable! They are beautiful. Zach's pretty cute too :). How are you doing with 3 kids? Your life must be crazy, but so much fun!
Welcome to the world of craziness! I can't imagine having twins involved. I guess we should be thankful for linoleum when we clean up rice cereal, right? It's SUCH a pain in the neck. Good luck keeping these kids out of trouble.
you live a crazy and busy life! dont some days just seem to be more then others ? your kids are so cute and i bet you have alot of fun with them
Looks like fun!!! You made me giggle.
I have a laundry pic of Nani that is STILL one of my favorites.
Post a Comment