Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Happenings!

Well, it is back to life and a busy life it is!! Justin started back to school on August 10th and the world has been spinning ever since. He now does 1-2 nights on call a week which means that he stays at the hospital from 7 AM to about 12 PM the next day!! Wow. I miss him, especially at bed time, but we are starting to get a groove going around here. BIGGEST NEWS...the girls sleep through the night now!!!! ...most of the time. I love it. Now I need to stop being a nighthawk and sleep too. Well, here are some picks from August!
Augut 12th we had our 4 year anniversary! Jason and Kamry babysat and we went out to dinner. Yummers. Thanks guys! I love you Mr. Low.

Kate is mobile now! AH! She crawls everywhere and has even started opening drawers. One day I heard her crying and found her here, stuck under the exersaucer. Only AFTER I rescued her did I find that she had another reason for crying. She had pooped out too. YUCK. You can see it in the picture...if you really want to. Gross! Sorry...
Zach's continuing the traditions of the Low boys before him. There are so many pictures of Jason and Justin like this (mostly Jason) and even videos of them continually hiking them up. The only sad thing is they weren't doing it as a joke! :) Nice trademark.

One of Kate's awesome expressions caught on film? Digital something? Whatever...she makes some great faces.



These are some new friends we made! I randomly met Rachelle who happened to have twins too! One month older than the girls! Crazy! So this is Gradin and Anna. Gradin make Kate look like a light weight.

Kate is pulling herself up on things and Kara is SO frustrated that she can't move around like Kate can. Kara actually can pull herself up on the couch and can kind of move...backwards. Soon Kara, soon enough.

Kara sleeping in the high chair. This is a great stage. Put them in the high chair, give them some cheerios, and let them go at it. Poor Kara though. Sorry girly!


THE GIRLS TURNED 2/3 ON THE 23RD!
(that's 8 months)
I love this picture of the girls. It really shows their individual personalities.
I really can't believe how fast it is going!

This was silly. I was gathering the girls dresses to wash and couldn't find the other set of pink bottoms for the second dress. The next day I go to change Kara's diaper and lo and behold there they are! Justin had kept them on when he got her ready for bed. Quite the surprise! :) I do have to say that it is HARD to keep track of 2 sets of things. Yikes.
On a hot Edmonton day we went to the Legislature building with Kamry, Her sister Breanne and niece Avery, and Leslie, my fun new sister in law that moved from Utah up here with her hubby to go to med school too! Now all 3 of us are in the same ward! We are taking over! We also we to Beaumont to experience the splash park out there. That's about as close as Zach would get to anything. He is not a fan of things splashing him in the face. H loved the puddles and gutters though! :)

At least his 2nd cousin Tristan was there to hang with.

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Those pictures are great! Yipee for the girls sleeping through the night and no fun that Justin is gone more now.