Wednesday, September 9, 2009

On his way to Dr. Low!

Justin had his White Coat Ceremony at school where they stand up and recite a pledge and get a pin or something to kick off the practical years of medical school. It was cool to be there and see, "Wow, Justin really IS going to be a doctor some day. He leaves and really does go to school every day for a reason!" I think he looks pretty sharp in his coat! Go Dr. Low!

If you look REALLY close you can see him in the middle getting his pin. The "pinner" was actually a member of our Stake Presidency that is a doctor. Pretty cool.
This is one of Justin's professors/doctor teachers at school. He held Kara the whole time and LOVED her. The feeling was mutual. I was afraid I was never going to get her back!


He really was happier than this! I had a better smiley picture of him...only it turned out to be a video. Whoops!

2 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

haha, WAY TO GO JUSTIN!! That's gotta be a great reminder half way through - there IS a purpose to all this madness. I think they should have a black robe ceremony in law school...

Julie said...

Yeah Boo! You'll be a great doctor!