Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zach has now moved his movie obsession on to "The Lion King." He repeats several lines through out the day, smears his food on the walls and says "Simba," gets us all to line up behind him and dances around the house singing Hakuna Matata, and swivels his snacks around in the bowl, looks, laughs, and says "Simba?! He's ALIVE!" like that crazy old monkey Rafiki. It is so funny. Here is his version of the theme song.

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

4 comments:

heather said...

Oh my gosh this video is so cute!! His voice is adorable - I love the parts where he whispers and then gets really loud all of the sudden! And the boom part was the best! He's pretty dang good at it!! :)

Ashley Dawn said...

I LOVE that he does the Boom! at the end of it every time he thinks that he's done!! He's such a stinkin' cute little kid. I need to have another kid so he can have a daughter of mine to marry. Deal?? Good!

Katie said...

Show him the Lion king Broadway on youtube...all my girls LOVE that. Maybe we could all go one day in the future...

Rob and Marseille said...

when I put sunscreen on christopher's forehead, I smear it with my thumb, saying "siimmmba." Then I rub it in. He loves it.