Sunday, June 27, 2010

Justin's Birthday!!

Early morning breakfast for the hon-buns.

Yes, I did buy him a pregnancy pillow. He has a bit of sleep apnea and I thought this might help him stay on his side so he could breathe better. It didn't. Bummer.


THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!!! I love this picture of the 3 kids with Justin! I wish I could be photo shopped into it. I seriously would enlarge it and hang it in my living room!
Happy 27th Birthday Justin!!!
Sorry about the spontaneous cranberry pear cake! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Those are some AWESOME smiles! Too cute. It will be a great 'daddy' pic. Happy Birthday Justin! I didn't realize he was moving up on me...getting older!

Maren said...

Okay, you are so fun to read! Haha! Pretty much because I can hear your voice. Maybe that's because you're standing right next to me reading it. JK. Anywho, I miss you. Can you tell? I am leaving a comment on your BLOG. I never check blogs. You're that special to me.