Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Sharing, Sharing..."

This is a little ditty taught to us by my parents, now passed on to my kids. This one's for you Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

holy posting batman! I kept waiting for an update and then BAM like 5! hahaha
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Zach's room looks great!

Kamry Low said...

hilarious song! love how zach takes karas toy and shares it with kate! funny! love the posts!

Julie said...

I remember that song too! Thanks for the laugh and the memories :)

Mariah Reid said...

I'm pretty sure that is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! However, it would seem that Zach needs a little more practice with the actual concept of "sharing"; which is one of the reasons the video is in fact so hilarious. Even with the hilarious irony of it all, take two is still my favorite :)