Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hallelujah...NURSERY!!!!

YAY FOR NURSERY!!!!!
The girls finally turned 18 months and that means NURSERY at church!!! I have seriously been counting down since the girls could walk...so like 6 months! They were so disruptive in Sunday School and Relief Society. Their own little show. It was quite entertaining! I am sure they will be missed. :) It was SO nice to drop them off and go to class. Ahhhh... 2 hours kid free. Except now I got a new calling...yep you guessed it...PRIMARY! I am teaching the 5 yr olds. It is something new for me, so that will be fun. Maybe it will teach me how to teach Zach when he gets older too!
Showing me their 1st Nursery drawings.
See, they love it!!! (I might be tickling them with my toes to get them to smile. 1-4 pm church really gets to toddlers...no naps! AH! And they say the Sabbath is a day of rest?

I had to include this one because of Zach's face..."I have to have my sisters in Nursery with me now too? Ug...there's no escape." As they laugh in his face...



Cheese ball.

6 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Love zach's face in that photo... must be really tired! sundays are not the same with kids!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

Three kids in nursery!!! Now that's workin' the system.

Joy said...

Too cute! You are a great mom with a great sense of humor and great kids. Did I mention that you're great? ...In case you don't remember who I am, we hung out a few times with the Paynes in Provo. You guys are such a cute family, I just have to check up every once in a while on your blog. It's hard to believe you have 3 children now!

Katie said...

Love the zach nursery pic... good commentary. :)

Unknown said...

haha! I am so glad you included that picture of Zach's face. Priceless! Haha..Primary, you should talk to the primary president about that...

Julie said...

Congratulations! I'm sure they're the life of the party :)