Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pumping Iron...

So I started this new work out video, needed hand weights, didn't have them, so I used cans. Yes...cans. Beans are the heaviest...most dense...by the way. I was working out and the kids wanted to also, so I gave them tomato paste cans and tomato soup cans. They got tired, so they used them as blocks instead!
Ta da! I am pretty impressed at Kara's stack!

Timber! Luckily that didn't hit anyone!

10 comments:

Kamry Low said...

blocks... i bet you're forcing them to work out!

Alysha Sladek said...

I love that you post like 50 times hooray!!! ;)
i can't believe the girls are in NURSERY! hallelujah (no clue if i spelt that right, but you get the idea haha) love your family pics. super cute! miss ya and i'll see you soooooon

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

I like the legs. . .
yah, your legs. :)
Work it girl.

Maren said...

That is super cute. And whose hot, sexy legs are those in the back ground? Oh la la!

p.s. SUPER cute family pic!!!

Katie said...

Are those your 'barbie' legs in the background? Lookin' good!

Unknown said...

Haha! Nice work! I love that I can see your legs working out in the back. And can's totally work great, next time, just use your twins. I'm going to get a slurpee.

BUB said...

Are those your little legs workin in the background??

Jenny Fitzner said...

hahaha... hilarious.

Katie said...

Hi! I posted yesterdya, but it was a no-show for some reason. I LOVE the sexy Barbie legs in the back of the picture!

Rob and Marseille said...

cute new family pic! Don't worry zach, you only have 4 more months of nursery. Then no more toys ;)